RED PASSPORTS need to be COMPLETED!!
"I give you a new commandment"..
Here our Confirmation Candidates had the pleasure of experiencing the humble act of footwashing. A most profound and ancient ceremony which reenacts Jesus' washing of the Apostles feet.
This beautiful ceremony reminds us that GRACE is both what God does for us AND through us! We become vessels for God's love when we serve others - a very important message to the Confirmands as they prepare for full communion with the Church.
- Confirmation DRESS CODE -
Parents, due to popular trends in the fashion industry, we find it a necessary task to have a specific dress code that presents all youth in the light of modesty, self control and dignity. To this end, the mandatory do's and don'ts need to be followed. If financial issues prevent you from meeting these requests, please notify this office at once. We will do our best to help accommodate you.
- Earrings are fine
- Dress/Skirt- (Knee length)
- Dress Pants
- Panty Hose
- Shoe's no higher than 1"
- Flats or loafers
- Uggs, sneakers, stilettos,
- NO CLEAVAGE
- NO MIDRIFF
- NO Body piercings or Tattoo's
- Nothing off the shoulder or spaghetti strap
- NOTHING SHEAR, "SEE THRU"
- Dress Shirt & tie - Tee Shirts
- Dress Pants - Jeans
- Suit Coats (opt.) - Leather Jackets
- Dress Shoes -Sneakers/Flip Flops
- Sweater Vest -TAT's or piercings
must be covered or